Are You Among the Best Nonprofits to Work for?
Here’s an opportunity to showcase the excellence of your nonprofit as a workplace. We know of the great things you do for constituents and the community – but you probably do great things for your employees as well.
Here’s a brief description of eligibility and the assessment process, for complete information visit the website: http://www.bestnonprofitstoworkfor.com/index.php?option=com_frontpage&Itemid=1
To be eligible for consideration, nonprofits must meet the following criteria:
- Must be in business a minimum of 1 year
- Must be a nonprofit organization with 501 (c) 3 status*
- Have a facility in the United States
- Have a minimum of 15 employees in the United States**
- An organization may enter as a group of nonprofits or as an individual organization as long as each participating organization is a separate legal entity (separate subsidiary). Branch offices may not enter separately from their parent nonprofit unless they are separate legal entities.
The assessment is a two-part process designed to gather detailed data about each participating nonprofit. In part one, the employer completes a questionnaire and in part two, employees of the nonprofit complete an employee survey.
The collected information from the two instruments will be combined to produce a detailed set of data enabling the analysts to determine the strengths and opportunities of the participating nonprofits.
The registration deadline is October 11, 2013.