Orange Leap has added an additional feature in the Issue Tracking system, JIRA. When you create a new ticket, you will be able to see other similar or related issues. With a click, you will be able to view the ticket (as long as it is not a Private ticket) and see if the issue has already been submitted. We hope this will help your organization in managing and reviewing issues. The video below shows how it works and the easy navigation:
Archive for the ‘Orange Leap Services’ category
We’re making it easier to log and manage issues at Orange Leap.
We have upgraded to the latest version. What this means to you and your organization, is that not only does it look better; it offers you some great solutions, such as:
· You will now receive updates via email when there are changes to that issue -whether you create a ticket or simply post a comment to a ticket.
· “Email this issue” is no longer an option, because the system does it automatically.
· You will notice a “Share” button on the tickets, you can now share the ticket with other users within your organization.
We hope you like the changes and benefit from the additional automation and updates.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact support!
A: With Orange Leap’s Guru reporting, scheduling, and distribution tool, custom reports and detailed, customized searches of constituent records are made remarkably easy. In fact, they are so easy that even users with no coding experience or technical expertise can manage it, without calling on IT support or database administrators.
The Orange Leap Guru is a sophisticated wizard that can help you generate practically any kind of report you can name by guiding you through five simple steps:
- The Guru helps you select what kind of information you’ll be searching – whether it be a mailing list or constituent or contact information.
- Next, it will allow you to choose the most helpful and appropriate format for your report – for example, you can choose from options such as a spreadsheet running column by column, grouped by fields, or a matrix style pivot table.
- It then helps you select any columns you wish to include in the report.
- You can add any search parameters such as records created within a certain time frame, types of records, gift amounts, zip code, or any other field you capture.
- And finally, The Guru will prompt you to save the report.
Even though Orange Leap’s Guru tool simplifies report writing, some organizations still prefer to have help setting up the reporting process in some cases. Orange Leap is happy to assist in building a report for a very reasonable fee (or through Orange Plush Extended Services Plan). For organizations that choose this options, they often find they can use the report they have Orange Leap build as a starting point that they can use as a model to build their own reports in the future.
- New Hire Training/New Hire Insurance
- Custom Consulting and Training
- Custom Reports
- Monthly Web Training
- User Conference complimentary registration
- Annual System Review
- Courtesy Pricing on Services
This bundled offering, at three levels of membership, was designed to provide our customers more service value for less money.
Your investment in Orange Plush helps to ensure that:
- Your team members are confident and proficient with the system
- You are receiving maximum value from your system
- You enjoy user conference registration fee relief
- You receive courtesy pricing on services
The overall savings range from $5,700 – $16,550 depending on which level of annual membership you select – Silver, Gold, or Platinum. This is your chance to get more for less and enjoy more from your Orange Leap solution.
You can read more about the program and pricing here or contact Kevin Wells at 972-220-0356 or via email at Kevin.Wells@orangeleap.com.