Doesn’t every organization want to find new donors and constituents?
People (prospective donors, volunteers and constituents) are congregating and discovering through Social Media. Today Nonprofits have no option to not participate in Social Media.
To learn more about how to leverage and thrive in Social Media, please join us:
Finding: Marketing in the Age of Social Media
Thursday, August 22, 2013 at 1:00c/2:00e
There is cost but you must register – click here
This presentation will give you a game plan for handling social media. We’ll explore how to craft appropriate messages on social media, highlight some important benefits of a social presence, and explore the power of using social to Listen.
Key Learning Points:
- Gain insight into the value of Social Branding including how find and engage constituents
- Understand the basic formula of designing and implementing an effective social media strategy including:
- Being an authority
- Growing your reach
- Influencing and prompting decisions
- Understand how to leverage social media to Listen and Learn from conversation
- Tips on how the social networks really work and the myths that exist
We are pleased to Leadify Founder Joe Stradinger as our presenter. Joe has provided social strategy consultation to executive teams including Viking Range, HomeAway, Match.com and the New Orleans Saints. Facebook used his work for Viking as an internal case study in social branding excellence.