Richard Blackmon of Fulcrum shares a planned giving strategy that benefits your donor and your nonprofit.
Posted tagged ‘fundraising’
Cloud-based, easy-to-use, budget-friendly subscription pricing make Orange Leap Constituent Relationship Management solution a great choice for vibrant Nonprofits.
We’ll be having a product tour webcast on June 27, Thursday at 1:00 central.
If you are routinely frustrated by your current donor management system and struggle with its expense, complexity, and failure to meet your day to day needs – you are not alone. Join other nonprofit professionals who are also interested in learning about a cloud-based alternative that comes with lower cost of ownership and far more flexibility than legacy, on-premise solutions.
Among the topics covered in this product overview:
-Building donor loyalty through more strategic communication
-Robust reporting at your fingertips
-Powerful business rules engines that can/will automate much of your unique business processes
We hope to see you there!
You have to prove the efficacy of your vision and work over time, but nothing garners long-term, committed donors like a continual emphasis on your vision and the role each gift plays in progress toward that vision. It is the silver thread that ties all of your fundraising effort together. This webinar will look at the importance of communicating your organization’s vision consistently across all donor touch points to ensure continued giving that grows with you and your vision. If donors do not clearly understand where you are going, how can you expect them to join you on the journey?
Please join us for this free webcast:
Thursday, February 14, 2013 at 2:00e/1:00c
The webcast is free, but you must register.
- We will review examples of how successful organizations weave their vision through all communications and touch-points. While communicating vision in a Major Donor proposal seems natural, we will also explore how to weave that into acquisitions or ensure it is reflected in a pithy manner on Twitter or Facebook.
- We will review successful strategies that create a donor journey that makes each gift a step towards their participation in fulfilling the organization’s vision and multi-year goals.
- We will review and discuss how vision evolves and grows with the organizations, and how that is seamlessly weaved into effective long-term donor cultivation.
Presented by Matt McCabe, Senior Vice President, Consulting Services
Matt is one of today’s leading nonprofit consultants, with experience spanning two decades helping charitable organizations around the world optimize their online marketing and fundraising, integrated marketing, business process and organizational strategy, direct mail, and media and print campaigns. Currently, Matt serves as senior vice president of consulting services responsible for leading Pursuant consultants focused on developing integrated and comprehensive fundraising strategies for clients.
This session will be limited to 100 attendees, please click here to register.
Orange Leap partner, ProSoft Solutions will be hosting a webcast giving an overview of how you can put Orange Leap to work for your fundraising efforts. Powerful functionality, flexible design and the significant cost savings and ease of use that comes with using a cloud-based solution are among the highlights covered in the webcast.
Please join us Thursday, January 10 at 11:00c/12:00e – Register Here
In this webcast, we’ll show you:
- Intuitive and user-friendly aspect of Orange Leap
- How Orange Leap is easy to learn – both for every day users and your nonprofit’s management team
- The ways Orange Leap’s flexible contact manager assists you in building relationships and developing more strategic communication
- The robust reporting at your fingertips
- How to manage relationships and gifts with the benefit of anytime, anywhere access to Orange Leap through a web browser
ProSoft Solutions serves organizations from Australia to Canada, from France to Mexico and nonprofits in over 200 cities throughout the United States. ProSoft Solutions provides fundraising and fund accounting software to nonprofit and government agencies throughout the world. ProSoft Solutions serves nonprofits in 47 states and 24 countries. Here’s your chance to get to know ProSoft and Orange Leap – we hope to see you there!
A: Orange Leap gives you the power to provide your donors and constituents with the ability to look up their own records and update and correct contact information. Like the Online Giving Widget, the Donor Portal Widget automatically generates embeddable code that you can integrate seamlessly into your website.
In this case, the generated page asks your donor to log-in with name and password, and then allows your donor to not only review, update, and correct personal and contact information, but, if you choose, to also review their giving and activities with your organization.