DALLAS, TEXAS (November 11, 2010) – Orange Leap announced today the successful demonstration of Orange Leap Donor Widgets to customers and partners last Thursday at OrangeCon, Orange Leap’s annual conference for users and developers. As part of the demonstration, Orange Leap announced the formation of a Beta Test program that will run into early 2011.
Orange Leap provides a highly innovative and easy to use software-as-a-service (SaaS) platform that strengthens relationships between an organization and its constituents and donors. Used by organizations around the world, Orange Leap On Demand is a powerful, full featured, constituent relationship management solution designed specifically for nonprofits.
Orange Leap Donor Widgets provide organizations with the ability to literally “cut-and-paste” snippets of code into their existing websites that extend the power of Orange Leap On Demand directly to donors and constituents. Orange Leap Donor Widget capabilities initially include:
- Website Registration – the ability for a constituent to register to enter a private area of an organization’s website.
- Donate Now – the ability for a new or existing donor to make a one-time or recurring donation through a simple and secure form.
- Sponsorship – the ability for a new or existing constituent to enter into a sponsorship relationship.
- Donor Profile – the ability for an existing donor to look up their contact information and donation history and update their contact information.
Coming in the next release:
- Event Registration – the ability for a new or existing constituent to register to participate in an organization’s event.
“Organizations have been struggling with the flow of data between their offline database and their online database as long as the Internet has been around.” Said Randy McCabe, CEO of Orange Leap. “Syncing and ETL (extract, transform, and load) processes work fine for some organizations. But those usually operate one-way, they’re not real time, and there is a high probability for errors.”
He continued, “Extending the power of Orange Leap On Demand to the web, giving donors and constituents a direct connection to real data in real time, is the ultimate solution. Orange Leap Donor Widgets not only complete the communications loop between an organization and its constituents, but also ensures appropriate treatment of all constituents through the consistent application of business rules regardless of how their data enters Orange Leap On Demand.”
About Orange Leap
Orange Leap energizes nonprofits, making it easier for them to achieve mission success. The Dallas-based company offers innovative yet simple to use software-based solutions that strengthen relationships with constituents and donors. Orange Leap’s ever-growing community collaborates on advanced technology and smarter practices. Nonprofits big and small, with a wide range of missions and constituencies, choose Orange Leap to move their organizations forward. For more information, please visit www.OrangeLeap.com.