Please be sure to take advantage of Early Bird pricing which will end on April 30, 2013.
When: May 21 – 22, 2013 (Tuesday and Wednesday)
Where: Addison Conference Centre
We’ve put together two day of great content to enrich your knowledge and equip you to put that knowledge to work in getting the most from your Orange Leap and MPX solutions. OrangeCon2013 gives us a chance to meet in person and provides you with an opportunity to network with other nonprofit professionals using Orange Leap and MPX. Here are some important links:
To review the agenda of sessions: Conference Schedule
With the Addison Conference Centre as the new venue of OrangeCon2013, you have a variety of choices and price ranges for hotels: Accommodations
Take advantage of Early Bird Pricing by registering before April 30, 2013: Registration
Registration fees for OrangeCon2013 are $299 per attendee, but here are several ways to enjoy lower registration fees:
- Register by April 30, 2013 and take advantage of Early Bird registration fees of $199 per attendee.
- Purchase 2 registration and get the 3rd registration free. Three registrations for the price of two allow you to give an additional staff member two day of informative sessions and training at the conference.
- Orange Plush Membership Benefits – one of the benefits of your Orange Plush memberships is free conference registration:
- Silver members receive 1 complimentary registration
- Gold members receive 2 complimentary registrations
- Platinum members receive 3 complimentary registrations
Orange Plush members are still required to register, but there will be no charge for the registration(s) covered by your membership level.
May 1, 2013, registration fees increase to $299.
The hotels within walking distance of the Conference Centre are: Hyatt House, Hawthorne Suites, Holiday Inn Express. Marriott Quorum and Springhill Suites and the InterContinental are very close as well and all will provide a complimentary shuttle service to/from the hotel to the Conference Centre.
We’ll be adding more details of the conference on Confluence and the website as sessions are finalized, but the same training and product focus that you value will be at the cores of OrangeCon2013 to help you realize even more benefit from Orange Leap. We look forward to seeing you!