Shine Brighter Series
Orange Leap is happy to announce the Shine Brighter Series, a regularly scheduled online presentation on a variety of topics especially for Nonprofit organizations. There is no registration fee for these presentation, but you must register.
Thursday, January 17, 2013, 2:00 EDT
“Integrated Marketing – Why it matters and how to do it”
At this seminar, you will learn why integrated marketing enables fundraisers to acquire and cultivate deeper relationships with prospects and donors. You will learn how to generate incremental dollars are reasonable fundraising ratios. You will learn how to integrate your digital and social marketing programs with your traditional channels like direct mail, events, and television.
The webcast is free, but attendees must register.
Mark Rhode and the team at Russ Reid raise over $700 million a year for nonprofits and their causes. In the last 47 years, hundreds of nonprofits have turned to Russ Reid to grow and pursue fundraising innovations. Russ Reid has been recognized with numerous awards including dozens of Echo awards, USPS Gold Mailbox award, 6 John Caple awards, 7 CMA Canadian Marketing awards – to name just a few.
Thursday, December 6, 2012, 2:00 EDT
“Twitter for Nonprofits”
Often the most misunderstood and underused social media platform, Twitter is an incredibly powerful way to build relationships as well as amplify and accelerate your nonprofit’s message. This session will explore the ways nonprofits can benefit from a regular Twitter presence.
Presented by marketing consultant Dawn Westerberg, who was named by Bit Rebels as one of the top 75 women on Twitter, the presentation will take place Thursday, December 6 at 2:00e/1:00c. There is no cost to attend but you must register.
Attendees will learn:
- Who to follow and how to grow your followers
- The power of #hash tags for key words, events and chats
- Free tools for more efficient participation and helpful analytics
- How to use Twitter lists to key in on critical audiences such as donors, media, other nonprofits, and influences
- Bonus – how to get more online presence through your business partners
This session was developed in response to a request we had from attendees at past Shine Brighter Series presentations and we are happy to offer it.
To register, click here.
November 15, 2012 (Thursday) – 1:00c
“Tap into New Donations with Noncash and Online Giving”
Presenter: Kevin Myers, iDonate
For so many nonprofits today, development and fundraising efforts come face-to-face with a stark reality. Many loyal donors have a decreasing ability to access expendable cash to invest in your impact. There is good news though, micro giving online is increasing and the potential for non cash gifts is extraordinary. If the answer to the following questions are not “Yes” then this webinar is for you!
- Are your non cash contributions at least 11% of your annual appeal?
- Areyour online donations at least 8%?
- Has your overall fundraising efforts increased from last year to the national average of 4%?
Come and learn the market potential of non cash giving integrated with the best practices of online giving and cause marketing. With over $55 Billion Dollars coming via Online and non cash donations, attend this webinar to make sure you’re not asking the question next year, “why didn’t we get our fair share?!”
October 23, 2012 (Tuesday) – 1:00c
“5 Ways Nonprofits Can Get More Likes on Their Facebook Page”
by Randy Vaughn, Marketing Consultant, The Marketing Twins
Nonprofits may have launched a Facebook page with the hope of securing thousands of raving fans who would spread the word to a network of tens of thousands of friends. If their Facebook page could “go viral” on Facebook, nonprofits dreamed of a steady flow of donations and volunteers from Facebook. But after a surge of LIKES in the beginning, you are stuck at the same number with no real growth to speak of. Attendees of this webinar will:
- Understand a long-term strategic vision for using Facebook
- Master the 3 most important things nonprofits should be posting every day
- Discover 5 creative ways to increase the number of LIKES without having to pay for them
- Find out how Facebook ads can actually work (and when and when NOT to use them)
- Learn about a powerful way that Facebook can help you showcase the stories and vision of your nonprofit