We’re Hiring – Part Time Quality Assurance Tester
This position requires 10-15 hours a week testing a mature Constituent Relationship Management software product. Applicant must be organized and communicate well.
Job Responsibilities include:
- The majority of your time will be UI testing, but Sql experience is a plus.
- Executes and creates test plans for enhancements to existing products. Defines comprehensive scenarios and variations in data to adequately perform testing
- Schedules and performs functional, integration, regression, and release testing; submits errors and issues to development for correction, and retests once errors have been corrected. Reports test results and status as appropriate. Tracks defects and causal analysis to closure.
- Reviews and provides feedback on requirements, design, and scope documents.
- Supports and advocates established testing procedures and may provide input to establish those procedures.
- Interacts with Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) and development teams to identify and refine test requirements.
- Serves as liaison between technical and non-technical departments in order to ensure that all targets and requirements are met.
Job Requirements include:
• Must have analytical skills with proven ability to comprehend business Requirements.
• Must have excellent communication skills.
• Desire to work in a highly dynamic environment with an All-Star team.
• Proven and successful career track record.
• Team Player.
• Highly motivated and willing to “do what it takes” to get the job done.
• Experience in Software Quality Assurance, User Acceptance Testing (UAT and Software Release Verification best practices.)
This position reports to the Product Manager.
Please email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Recruiters please don’t contact about this job. Please no phone calls about this job.
Tags: JobsYou can comment below, or link to this permanent URL from your own site.