Integrated Marketing for Nonprofits part of Orange Leap Shine Brighter Series
Join us Thursday, January 17 at 2:00e/1:00c when Mark will present “Integrated Marketing – Why it matters and how to do it”. Register here.
This free, one-hour webcast will answer the questions:
- Should all fundraising organizations adopt an integrated marketing strategy?
- What are the first steps to starting an integrated marketing strategy?
- Is pairing digital with all other platforms enough?
- How do you define success?
- What are some common mistakes charities make with their integrated marketing>
- How do you attribute response from integrated campaigns?
- How do you know what worked and what didn’t work?
At this seminar, you will learn why integrated marketing enables fundraisers to acquire and cultivate deeper relationships with prospects and donors. You will learn how to generate incremental dollars at reasonable fundraising ratios. You will learn how to integrate your digital and social marketing programs with your traditional channels like direct mail, events, and television.
The webcast is free, but attendees must register.
Mark Rhode and the team at Russ Reid raise over $700 million a year for nonprofits and their causes. In the last 47 years, hundreds of nonprofits have turned to Russ Reid to grow and pursue fundraising innovations. Russ Reid has been recognized with numerous awards including dozens of Echo awards, USPS Gold Mailbox award, 6 John Caple awards, and 7 CMA Canadian Marketing awards – to name just a few.
We hope to see you on the 17th!