Twitter for Nonprofits – Part of the Shine Brighter Series
Often the most misunderstood and underused social media platform, Twitter is an incredibly powerful way to build relationships as well as amplify and accelerate your nonprofit’s message. This session will explore the ways nonprofits can benefit from a regular Twitter presence.
Presented by marketing consultant Dawn Westerberg, who was named by Bit Rebels as one of the top 75 women on Twitter, the presentation will take place Thursday, December 6 at 2:00e/1:00c. There is no cost to attend but you must register.
Attendees will learn:
- Who to follow and how to grow your followers
- The power of #hash tags for key words, events and chats
- Free tools for more efficient participation and helpful analytics
- How to use Twitter lists to key in on critical audiences such as donors, media, other nonprofits, and influences
- Bonus – how to get more online presence through your business partners
This session was developed in response to a request we had from attendees at past Shine Brighter Series presentations and we are happy to offer it.