Orange Leap On Demand v14 is Here! What’s New?
We have made several improvements and incorporated new features throughout the product. The following list highlights some of the major features and enhancements included in this release:
A major improvement with Orange Leap On Demand has been the user interface. All of the functionality is still available, however, how you access the information is redesigned to be easier and more user friendly.
The search functionality is located in the same place — on the top right in the title bar area. However, there are a couple of key improvements:
- Search Auto-complete — As before, the default search is a fuzzy text search, however, as you type results will start to display records that match what you are inputting.
- If the record you are looking for appears in the list, you can click on it to navigate directly to it. If an exact match is not found, the constituent search results will display.
The import functionality provides an auto-cleanse option to automatically cleanse the data and to resolve common formatting issues, such as dates and check box values, with imports. The check box associated with this feature is checked, by default. If you do not want to use the auto-cleanse feature and allow the import to work similar to how it was previously, you will need to uncheck the associated check box.
Sections called Event Goals and Event Details have been added. There are Event Goal Category and Event Attributes associated picklists for you to input the types of goals you might have for the event; there are also Event Goal Category Items and Event Attribute Details that have values dependent upon the Event Goal Category or Event Attribute Details that you selected.
Additional attribute grids are available on the sponsorable record, program, and home screens. Their setup is similar to the additional constituent attributes. There are picklists associated with each attribute list and attribute details can be added based on the selected attribute.
- Prospect Research: We have a new module, Prospect Research, the purpose of which is to give you tools to help you understand your donors and potential major donors and their ability and probability to give. This module will often be used in conjunction with complementary products such as Wealth Engine or Donor Tools. If the module is enabled, it renders as an item under the Constituent’ Profile menu.
- Enhanced Charting: For all charts, you can now add a Title, Subtitle, an X-Axis Label, a Y-Axis Label, There are several new chart types supported, including 3D charts.
- Enhanced Postal Radius Criteria: The Postal Radius custom filter criteria is now available on the Constituent & Primary Contact data source.