EOrange Leaping Customers to Drive the Future
Orange Leap Systems Creates Customer Advisory Board to Gain Insights into Industry Problems as well as to Provide Constructive Feedback on Company Products and Services
DALLAS, Texas – May 14, 2007 – Orange Leap Systems http://www.Orange Leapsystems.com, a leading provider of donor relationship management software, today announced the date of the third meeting of it’s newly formed Customer Advisory Board (CAB). The CAB held its first meeting in September 2006 and a second meeting in April 2007. Both meetings were largely focused on getting the members acquainted and up to speed on company issues and initiatives.
Orange Leap Customer Advisory Board Members include:
- Blackmon, Joe – CIO – Voice of the Martyrs
- Durman, Barry – Vice President of Advancement – East-West Ministries
- Evans, Brent – Executive Vice President – Marriage Today
- Grothause, Tom – Director of Information Services – RBC Ministries
- Jeremiah, David Michael – COO – Turning Point Ministries
- King, Becky – Director of Marketing – Benny Hinn Ministries
- Kucala, Greg – Sr. Vice President of Broadcasting – Walk Thru the Bible
- Leonard, Paul – Vice President of Information Technology – Insight for Living
- Snyder, Doug – Director of Information Services – CrossWorld
The board offers Orange Leap a rich diversity of organizations as well as functional roles represented. There is a valuable mix of marketing, fundraising, technology, call center/processing, as well as perspectives from executives who are managing the entire enterprise.
Orange Leap CEO Randy McCabe is particularly excited about the group, “we made a commitment to be the most trusted and effective relationship development software solution for nonprofit organizations. We believe that this group is a key avenue to help us achieve that. They provide us with a forum to test new ideas, to hear about industry challenges and opportunities, and to get honest critical feedback about the products and services that we are providing the marketplace. This is not a marketing gimmick. We have deep and honest conversations with this group all for the purpose of applying our resources to help our customers solve their problems and achieve their goals.”